When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian Sub from Andrew

Rayman

Received my Asian 16610 sub from Andrew yesterday... This is my second Sub, having gotten one from Paul way back in the fall of 04... (ETA 2836 on that one)...The case and hollow link band on the new one is a lot closer to the original... So far the watch is keeping near perfect time, and the date changes instantly at midnight...unusual for an asian, as I have several of them... Will more than likely get another (ETA) from Andrew in the near future... Really like the black subs...

Enjoy the snaps...

Ray

post-263-1143129183_thumb.jpg

post-263-1143129328_thumb.jpg

Just got the same watch from Andrew too. 1 week ship time. Dial quality is very nice and asian movement is just as smooth as my ETA watches. Bezel does not click as smoothly as my ETA LV from silixprime and the LV band feels better. However, the band on Andrew's sub looks awesome.

Awesome price on this sub and Andrew is a first class dealer. I'm eyeing his orange PO as my next purchase.

:)

congratulations, and thanks for those photos. have been wondering about those new asian subs.

rayman: what would you say about the bezel? frankly, would love a longer review, as i'm sure the new rwg could use one, too.

congratulations again. can't go wrong with andrew. take care,

jsph

Rayman,

I was thinking of getting one of these Subs. It would be my first rep purchase.

Since you also own an ETA version, do you recommend one over the other?

Thanks.