When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silex 3646 case soldered and re shaped!

b-uhr

Mate as always your work is great and really takes this game up a notch.... I think the reshaping is great.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But in all honesty I aint so convinced about the amount of solder especially around the crown... perhaps it the pics...

Dont get me wrong mate you have done a fantastic job and certainly this aint something I would attempt or be capable of... so in no way am I trying to be negative but I really think knowing how skillful you can be that those areas could do with a little more work when you have the time... :)

Thanks for sharing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PeteM - toward the face theirs the minimal and perfect quantity

Below it looks as though he's ramped it ever so slightly rather than just gap filling but you're seriously splitting hairs. This is very nice work

Yes mate thats the area I was referring to.... but given B's skill and eye for detail going by his previous work I made the comment .... Splitting hairs ... no mate.... attention to detail...anal... pedantic ... yes guilty as charged :)

But arent we all in our own way especially in this section... :);)

I am exactly the same with my own watches... and it is a PIA for me... ;) but in no way am I being negative as it stands the case looks fantastic and I hope I made that point in my previous post :)