When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have got the new 26K with rubber strap?

rckh

Dear folks:

I would like to go for the new 26K after read so many good review & comment about it. One thing bother me to pull the trigger...........I'm worry about my skinny 15.3cm/6.12inches wrist won't fit for the rubber straps.

Is there anyone who got the 26K with rubber strap? Is it possible to help me to measure the size whether it fit for me or not? Because I really don't think punch 1~2 holes on rubber strap is a good idea.

Thx so much for all your kindly help!

Best Regards,

Raymond

my wrist is about 1.25" bigger than yours. i wear my rubber strap on the fourth hole. from my calculations it should fit you on the first hole. you know you can buy smaller genuine rubber straps. they are 98mm / 68mm instead of 115mm / 75mm. worst case scenario, you put a different strap on it. but don't let the strap keep you from buying that beautiful watch. good luck!

my wrist is about 1.25" bigger than yours. i wear my rubber strap on the fourth hole. from my calculations it should fit you on the first hole. you know you can buy smaller genuine rubber straps. they are 98mm / 68mm instead of 115mm / 75mm. worst case scenario, you put a different strap on it. but don't let the strap keep you from buying that beautiful watch. good luck!

Thx for your input!

Any idea how much will to cost to get a pair of Gen rubber straps?

BR,

RCKH