When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Super Avenger black (updated dial)

deniz21

hey guys, this week i got my new breitling.. after selling my first SA long time ago, i needed one again :thumbsupsmileyanim:

so i orderd this SA from connie ( perfect as always :) thank you mrs.king :) ) and i am realy happy, this watch looks outstanding, it feels just right :) ok its maybe a bit too big for my wrists but for know i am realy happy :)

what i do like on the watch..

-the bracelet is very very nice, a gave it a little polish, but i dont think it was neccesary.. it was so nice :) also it is realy smooth, not stiff or anything.

-the chrome dial numbers are realy nice, they look so cool, and it blings all the time hehe :D

-the overall of the dial is great, the black is the most accurate i think, but if i buy one again i buy the blue dial :)

but i like the black too, the lume dots look nice, also the triangel lume at 12 is very well made

the only downside is the date window frame, on the gen its a bit smaller.. but well its a rep so i dont bother with that :)

-the bezel looks very nice too, i did a little mod with a small thread, not the dental one :D but now it clicks just like a gen :) before the mod it was realy easy to turn it, too easy for my taste..

-the white subdials look very nice

overall i am realy happy its a hell of a watch :) and looks just right :) on the bracelet

and to be honest there is not one thing that i dont like on my breitling, yeah maybe its a bit to big and heavy :D

and maybe i sell it because of that :rofl: but for the moment im so happy , i love it :)

i only have one pic so far, but i will do more over the weekend when i have more time

so keep looking in the breitling section i will update it soon :)

thank you for reading guys :)

wristshot

image6.jpg

closeup

image5.jpg

wow that was realy a steal :) and with the gen croc on yours you have one awsome watch :)

i had the same combo like you last year.. white baton dial with a honey tan croc.. but without gen parts hehe :D

it was nice, but this dial on yours realy makes a difference, the white on the rep is too off..