When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Watchsmith in Sydney?

greekgod

HI guys I am looking for a good replica watchsmith in Sydney to get my Pam 318 serviced as the watch has completely stopped now after 2 weeks of purchase. I did do thorough search but did not find any address of a watchsmith who is reliable for reps. Can someone shed some light on this please??

I head Marrickvilleboy works on watchs but he seems to be in the US...

It will be a simple fix, go through the phone book and give them a ring. Tell them its a basic unitas movement 6497 and see what they asay. Otherwise you may find it easier send it back to your dealer. Though that could mean a 2 month turnaround rather than 10 minute job.

Are you still able to wind it up?

Have you tried the Palm slap?

If the spring has some gunk on it, a little bit heat perhaps from a desk lamp for a few minutes might loosen it up. This is not a recommended practice by any means but it worked on one of mine

Ok guys so I am back home like a bad coin with no luck. Incidentally the watch started working when I took it to the watch smith so I have adjusted the time. He opened the case back and said its working thats all. But I know for a fact the watch had stopped earlier for almost one day. I am not sure if he was comfortable working on it so I got it back.

Basically I still want to show the watch to a good watchsmith who knows about the reps and the unitas in them. Also I want to get it serviced. So any knows watch smiths around?? Also Jkay had informed me about KB (one of the members) does anyone know anything about him?

Thx guys for all ur help

North Shore Watch & Clock

Watches--Retail & Repairs - Neutral Bay, NSW

Shp 6/ 99 Military Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, Australia

Phone number(02) 9953 4493

is this him?

Oh no! this guy won't touch your rep! Nice guy though :)