When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 005 - T Swiss T Dial?

kkor

Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice. I ordered a PAM 005 from one of our dealers and the watch looks great. However in the example photo the watch had L SWISS L on the dial, but the watch I received has T SWISS T on the dial. Here is a photo of the watch dial below (please click on it):

132317-18909.jpg

I am wondering was the PAM 005 ever made with a T SWISS T dial? Should I ask for a replacement dial? I haven't contacted the dealer yet.

Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice. I ordered a PAM 005 from one of our dealers and the watch looks great. However in the example photo the watch had L SWISS L on the dial, but the watch I received has T SWISS T on the dial. Here is a photo of the watch dial below (please click on it):

132381-18902.jpg

I am wondering was the PAM 005 ever made with a T SWISS T dial? Should I ask for a replacement dial? I haven't contacted the dealer yet.

my davidsen 195 (same dial) says L swiss L but it seems like i saw a thread about this some where but i don't remember where. you might be able to find it if you do a search. it might be worth a try.

Its a davidsen 005 and I pm'd him, all he has now are T SWISS T dials. From reading other threads I can't figure out if a T SWISS T dial 005 was made, but it would be an older model, and not have AR on the sapphire.

Its something I can put up with for now :). I'll see if I can get the dial replaced eventually.