When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought a New used strap for my pam

ilyailya

Got a used strap, but in great condition from another forum. Got a super great deal ( thanks seller) /

I think its a great combination. what ya guys think?

can some one tell me about this pam? i believe it is a 001 from like 5.5 + years ago. its my first rep. I dont think i will ever get rid of it since its my first rep start.

should I do any mods to it? like waterseal /lum ? or just keep it as is?

thanks for looking

post-29094-0-46430800-1307418806.jpg

post-29094-0-18568300-1307418818.jpg

post-29094-0-23243600-1307418830.jpg

post-29094-0-51526300-1307418841.jpg

Hi Bud, yeah it looks like a 001 to me. The crown and CG look great, dial is ok to me too. For 5.5 year old Pam, that looks really really good Mate. The strap is a winner also. If you are intending to swim with it etc, you might as well get is sealed and how about the movement? Is the movement accurate. Maybe you can get it serviced and sealed at the same time.

hey , thanks, I should probably take a better picture of it. It was the top of the line back then. (they said the most accurate) I believe i got it from josh or andrew. it was in the 300 or 350+ range.

lum is almost non existent now, movement suppose to be real eta: but never opened it. ( I did have it fixed once, when my crown stripped, and guy said movement is Nice).

Not sure if i want to swim with it, but I just though might be cool to have it sent for lum/waterproofing: so i would not have to look into any other ones like 005. Every time i get itch to buy a 005 etc, i look at mine and think its almost identical. (hence why i just bought a nicer strap for it and called it a day for now..

This strap will probably look awesome on my 236k pam as well, which would make it a 250. But i am still wearing it with a metal strap (heavy).

thanks

Ilya