When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watchcollecterhk DSSD with 3135 movement

Does anyone have a link to BK 's page? i would like to order a presidental rep from him, similar to this. What do you guys think? Has anyone bought one like this from him without the cz.

BK is a modder who re-sells improved pieces .. he's not a main dealer. SO he does not have a lot of different watches for sale.

You need to go to a main forum dealer for this kind of purchase.

Some people, myself included, believe the more-broad lume cups and thinner hour marker "white gold" rims are more aesthetically pleasing than the noobfactory effort. In short, the v5 dial is more gen-like but not 1:1 gen! It's up to you to decide which you like better.

Be aware that Trusty sells both the Noob and the v5 DSSD .. if you are going to buy a 2nd one, be careful to not buy the same one twice!

I wish that BK would re-produce his custom dial effort for the DSSD, like he did for his awesome BK Taiwan Sub .. he corrected the fat markers on his Sub and now it's sooo nice.

Some people, myself included, believe the more-broad lume cups and thinner hour marker "white gold" rims are more aesthetically pleasing than the noobfactory effort. In short, the v5 dial is more gen-like but not 1:1 gen! It's up to you to decide which you like better.

Be aware that Trusty sells both the Noob and the v5 DSSD .. if you are going to buy a 2nd one, be careful to not buy the same one twice!

I wish that BK would re-produce his custom dial effort for the DSSD, like he did for his awesome BK Taiwan Sub .. he corrected the fat markers on his Sub and now it's sooo nice.

That would be the easiest for us buyers..;-)

Let's hope he will some day, that would really make a great DSSD