When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black seal logo on PAM292?

Glamsterdam

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy the new ceramic PAM292K rep. But what's the deal with the black seal logo?

Every rep I've seen (perfectclones, puretime, etc) hasn't got that black seal logo on it. However, when I look up gen pics, some have it and some don't!

I've tried looking it up with the search function on this forum, but no luck. Anyone that can enlighten me?

Thnx!

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy the new ceramic PAM292K rep. But what's the deal with the black seal logo?

Every rep I've seen (perfectclones, puretime, etc) hasn't got that black seal logo on it. However, when I look up gen pics, some have it and some don't!

I've tried looking it up with the search function on this forum, but no luck. Anyone that can enlighten me?

Thnx!

pam 292 black seal ceramic without logo

pam 380 black seal stainless with logo, the latest model

hope that helps :whistling:

Hey guys,

Thnx!

The version with the logo is a special edition, i've only ever seen it on the PVD model.

I have a Swiss-powered stainless model without the 'PiG' logo, it's the PAM 183H and doesn't have the logo. Personally, it looks ridiculous but commands almost double the price in the gens compared to models without it.

Thanks for the answers so far guys.

The reason I'm asking is because I want to buy a watch from PureTimeWatch, since PerfectClones charges a surplus on shipping. However, on neither of the websites I see the logo like wat44 posted.

Just want to make sure I don't buy an awful rep!

So just to wrap it up, if it doesn't have that logo, it IS in fact still a good rep?