When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard Mile Miglia Alfa Romeo

gran

So how god is this watch?

I really like CHOPARD but I am not sure yet if I will buy this one or not...I have not done any real reserach on this one yet...I have questions in my mind like how good is the AR? how flat is the crystal? often the ones with the standard asian 7750 are not from the best factory?

If anyone has bought this one please inform us of the details :group:

I presume there is a sticker on the back so the Alfa Romeo will come off and the rotor will be fully visible?

Chopard Mile Miglia Limited Ed Alfa Romeo SS Asain 7750 28.8K Black

Offer by Watch-international

IMG_3387.jpg

Genuine Chopard GT XL Chrono Alfa Romeo

Chopard and Alfa Romeo have decided to join forces and to launch three new classic sport watches. Indeed, 2010 is a very special year for both companies as each brand is celebrating an exceptional anniversary: 150 years for Chopard and 100 years for Alfa Romeo.

ref 168459-3028 GT XL Chrono Alfa Romeo - Featuring the polished stainless steel case.

$5,480

Mechanical self winding movement, power reserve of 46 hours, diameter 44 mm, water resistant 100m, COSC certified, and chronograph with seconds hand, 30 minute counter and 12 hour counter.

Tachometer scale; from 250 - 55km/h engraved on the bezel.

nEO_IMG_chopard_alfa_romeo_1.jpg

Alfa-Romeo_1.jpg

Alfa-Romeo_4.jpg

Alfa-Romeo_6.jpg

551750.jpg

There are two chronographs and a three-hand model for the new watch. The chronograph versions are in stainless steel or stainless steel with DLC coating, and the three-hand model. The three-hand watch comes in a polished steel case. The strap is the standard Mille Miglia Dunlap tire tread pattern in rubber, and the movement are all Swiss automatics (base ETA calibers) with COSC-certification as a chronometer for all of them.

nEO_IMG_chopard_alfa_romeo_5.jpg

The reference number of the Gran Turismo XL Alfa Romeo model is 168997-3021

nEO_IMG_chopard_alfa_romeo_2.jpg

I think it's a pretty sharp watch as well, but I still wear my Mile Miglia panda regularly, even after some years.

One big benefit of this thread: it reminded me that I have a rubber strap with deployant similar to the one pictured for this watch, along with the bracelet. I haven't worn the rubber strap in years, but I think I'll be changing things up later this week.