When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Difference between noobfactory and h factory Super Avengers?

AlexBPM

Hey gents, the dealers are driving me crazy right now with trying to find a white dial Super Avenger. One minute they tell me the watch is from the noobfactory, and the next minute they tell me its not the noobfactory, its "h factory." Whats the difference? I thought the noobfactory was the only factory making the best v2 reps??

Apparetly the v2 from the noobfactory is sold out, so all the dealer had to use as an example was a noobfactory v3. The one on the right is the "h factory," although the jury is still out on whether or not the h factory version is considered v2 or not.

Replica watch factories don't have websites. Does the mexican drug cartel have a web site? They're both illegal operations.

Fake watch maker's don't have 'factories' either. Unless a kid with a bag of watch parts in the back of a dry cleaners in China is considered a factory... :lol:

rek001 might be right, the "h factory" dial looks as if the hour numbers are not stenciled. They look flat or at least flatter than the usual v2 SA's we see around the forum. I may hold out until the noobfactory v2's are back in stock. If anybody else can confirm or deny this, or vouch for the quality of the "h factory" SA's please comment.