When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

#2 Plastic Tweezers

HauteHippie

I'd like to find some #2 (or close to it) plastic or plastic-tipped tweezers, primarily for resetting hands into place. The standard stainless tweezers worry me with expensive hands. I don't want to mar or scratch them.

So far the closest thing I've found are on this page (style #K2a) but they look a bit blunt and bulky.

This picture shows what I'm looking for - standard stainless tweezers with fine plastic tips - but I can't seem to find anything like these online:

133149-18724.jpg

Hey Chieftang,

I found tweezers in the Casker catalog (800-487-0408) that look like these. They are item number 570.977, made by Horotec, $18.95 per pair. Made of aluminum with white delrin tips. I have their catalog in adobe acrobat and can't figure how to copy and paste, sorry. Hope this helps.

Hey Chieftang,

I found tweezers in the Casker catalog (800-487-0408) that look like these. They are item number 570.977, made by Horotec, $18.95 per pair. Made of aluminum with white delrin tips. I have their catalog in adobe acrobat and can't figure how to copy and paste, sorry. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the lead! Their online search didn't turn up any Horotec tweezers... Will have to call them tomorrow.

Edit: Ah ha!!! http://www.ofrei.com/page1044.html#17290 - Those Horotec carbon fiber extra fine tips ought to work well.