When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Repair

njespo

hi everyone, i am a long time rep buyer going way back to the days of TRC. I'm more of a reader than a poster and my last rep (GMT II) purchased was from Josh a couple of years ago. That said, a piece of the lume fell out and after making a couple of inquiries to either have the dial re-lumed or fixed i decided to check locally to see if there was something that could be done. lo and behold i discovered A2Z Watch and Clock repair just 15 minutes from where i live. I called and spoke to the owner (Igor) and he was very receptive to working on my rep. I went to his place of business and within 15 minutes, he disassembled my watch, re-glued the lume (which was floating around the inside of the dial) and I was on my way home. all for a VERY reasonable cost. This forum, and some of the other forums have saved me many $$ over the course of the 10+ years that i have been buying reps and i just wanted to share my good fortune with everyone. google the business name and you can check out his website. I believe he also does business via mail/ups/fed-ex, etc..

neal