When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello I'm Jamdot and I'm an addict

Whats up, I guess I found a site filled with people as crazy as me. :)

I am a watch addict and this is just the site I've been looking for.

I have quite the collection now and looking to expand with some new pieces.

I will post my collection and some pics one of these days, my watches are all sleeping in the bedroom with my wife right now.

I just got a new wolf designs watch winder box as well as a 10 piece case for Fathers Day. w00t w00t.

I was planning to buy some reps, after many weekends of research I ended up liking this site.

store replica dot com.

They seem to have a nice selection of high quality reps...so I think.

Today, just before bed I googled "rep watch forum" I knew just as I found RWG it would be a late night :)

I do not have the knowledge you all do about these reps and never even thought of modding reps until lurking around here for an hour or so.

What I'm hoping this site can offer me, besides a bunch of watch junkies, is some advise on good reps. good sites. good dealers. modders. I'm sure I'll be reading many posts here and doing my due diligence but some jumpstart info would be appreciated.

I really want to add these pieces in the immediate future and want the best of the best...budget is no concern.

1. Rolex Milgaus Green Saphire

2. AP Royal Oak blue face

3. AP RO Offshore Dark face Arabic numerals

4. Panerai Marina (no date)

5. Green Bezel Ceramic Sub

I have a bunch more but those above are what I;m hunting for now.

I just bought an AP and santos from the site above and the AP logo is glued on crooked and the santos glass case came unglued the first time I wore it. Luckily I was sitting on my couch.

Anyhow, Glad I found this place, look forward to learning and sharing.

Jamdot

A point in the right direction toward the best would be appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome Jamdot! Remember, crawl, walk, run. I know you're not new to watches.. but the rep game is quite a game to get into (and a complicated one at that). Start researching and get the knowledge base down before jumping on the watches... especially if you plan to be here for a while :)