When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

High sale value

Hello RWG,

This message is dedicated to the "admins", as I don't have any reply from Mr. Admin right now (pm'd him the 9th June) :(

As I said in my pm, I have a [***surprise***] to sell

I know there is alot of Rollie lovers here, so... RWG first ! and eBay in last resort !

I have about 7 or 8 buys and sells here... recently bought a 6263 v72 ( :wub: ) from SQL_pl is the last example... :)

So, please contact me if you need more informations ! :drinks:

Thanks,

Valty

You need to go through the vetting process before you can be approved to sell high value watches here. I appreciate the fact that you would like to sell your watches, but in future, you might want to contact a moderator prior to blatantly advertising which watches you are selling. Please be advised that we don't condone the sale of watches through these sorts of avenues. We do this to protect our membership.

You need to go through the vetting process before you can be approved to sell high value watches here. I appreciate the fact that you would like to sell your watches, but in future, you might want to contact a moderator prior to blatantly advertising which watches you are selling. Please be advised that we don't condone the sale of watches through these sorts of avenues. We do this to protect our membership.

Hello redwatch :)

Thanks for the answer.

I just edited my message, don't want to make any kind of "advertising" at all :black_eye:

I really don't know the "correct" procedure, this is why I posted this thread :)

What moderator do you advise me to contact ?

I know why you are doing this, be sure I have no problem with that, as I buy some high-values watches here too, and appreciate to do it in good conditions :drinks:

Hello redwatch :)

Thanks for the answer.

I just edited my message, don't want to make any kind of "advertising" at all :black_eye:

I really don't know the "correct" procedure, this is why I posted this thread :)

What moderator do you advise me to contact ?

I know why you are doing this, be sure I have no problem with that, as I buy some high-values watches here too, and appreciate to do it in good conditions :drinks:

send A MESSAGE TO THE ADMIN USER