When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Choices Choices Choices...

Theme

Hello. As some of you may know, I have been looking at Rolex replicas. This is no longer the case, since those cannot be trusted. I am now looking at cheaper watches, but real quality. I have my eyes on a couple:

Invista Pro Divers 8926

and

Wengers 72326 Battalion III

Can someone tell me which is the better choice? I've read some reviews, and both seem to have good ones. I recently watched a video review on the Wengers, (although not the same exact watch, but it was a Battalion, maybe II) and I heard the band is made of cheap sheet metal. Is that true? I was leaning towards the Battalion III until I heard that. Some suggestions would be appreciated too. Thanks.

Edit: Oh and quick question:

Whats the difference between a Chronograph watch and Quartz??

-Theme

Edited by Theme

This is a forum that deals with replica watches and as such the expertise lies there.

As a result you may find you won't get much of a response.

You are also unlikely to get much of a response from your question about chronos and quartz as this does demonstrate you have made little or no effort to do any searching yourself.

If you want to talk about Invictas you might want to focus on fora that cater to this type of watch.

I don't mean to sound harsh but it is not unreasonable for you to make some effort in finding answers to questions you have raised. So, have a good look around the site, use the search function and you will learn a lot in a very short time.

This is a forum that deals with replica watches and as such the expertise lies there.

As a result you may find you won't get much of a response.

You are also unlikely to get much of a response from your question about chronos and quartz as this does demonstrate you have made little or no effort to do any searching yourself.

If you want to talk about Invictas you might want to focus on fora that cater to this type of watch.

I don't mean to sound harsh but it is not unreasonable for you to make some effort in finding answers to questions you have raised. So, have a good look around the site, use the search function and you will learn a lot in a very short time.

I have done my research, and I have a faint idea on the difference, but since this forums has actual veterans on the subject, I am here to make sure and to as questions. Signing up on this forums to ask those questions is part of researching.. How do you think you got here to this forums and why? To research. Dont play high and mighty to me, I was just asking a question. If you dont know the answer or if you didn't want to answer, leave the thread alone... By the way, I have used the search function. Nothing. Dont accuse me yeah?

What do you mean Rolex reps 'can't be trusted'? That they break or look fake?

In my first thread, I was originally looking for a Replica Rolex, but I couldn't find a website that I could trust, since I have no clue where to find them other than the internet. After searching online with some suggestions from a member here, I came across the Invicta brand, which sold real watches with quality around the price range I was hopping for. Besides, I hear that any GOOD replica watches starts way above my budget. I am a beginner and wanted to start collecting some watches, but I dont think I can afford to do some replica's due to their cost. I am starting small. They dont look fake at all anyway.

You didn't read my suggestion, then. There's a dealer who sells the nice NoobFactory Submariner with clone ETA movement for $108 ...

Are they reputable? Do they last a long time? I want something I can go into the water with too like the Divers I was looking at.

I visited the website, but I couldnt find the price on it. I'll give it another look, thanks.

I have done my research, and I have a faint idea on the difference, but since this forums has actual veterans on the subject, I am here to make sure and to as questions. Signing up on this forums to ask those questions is part of researching.. How do you think you got here to this forums and why? To research. Dont play high and mighty to me, I was just asking a question. If you dont know the answer or if you didn't want to answer, leave the thread alone... By the way, I have used the search function. Nothing. Dont accuse me yeah?

In my first thread, I was originally looking for a Replica Rolex, but I couldn't find a website that I could trust, since I have no clue where to find them other than the internet. After searching online with some suggestions from a member here, I came across the Invicta brand, which sold real watches with quality around the price range I was hopping for. Besides, I hear that any GOOD replica watches starts way above my budget. I am a beginner and wanted to start collecting some watches, but I dont think I can afford to do some replica's due to their cost. I am starting small. They dont look fake at all anyway.

Did I not give you a link to a sales site with a budget Submariner? They operate a 3 strikes policy which works this way: Dealer gets three negative reviews [EVER!] and they are gone. Even one of the forum dealers here fell foul of that rule while operating on that site. To maintain a profile there takes the utmost dedication to customer service. If a dealer gets booted off while a transaction is in progress, the funds are returned to the buyer, it is 100% safe. If you don't trust them, then that is your issue, not a slur against the site (or other dealers as listed on the forum)and you should probably forget about collecting reps as a hobby and stick to shops where you can handle the merchandise before purchase, because trust between dealer and client is crucial to a smooth transaction. As for your question about quartz or chronograph movements, I believe that a chronograph is just another term for a stopwatch, and can be either an automatic movement, a hand-wind movement, or a quartz movement. I may be wrong there, and am happy if anyone else can provide a better definition of a chronograph movement. A quartz movement is a battery-powered movement.

Are they reputable? Do they last a long time? I want something I can go into the water with too like the Divers I was looking at.

I visited the website, but I couldnt find the price on it. I'll give it another look, thanks.

I would not recommend a shady watch or a shady dealer to anyone. Why would I?

I'm on an iPad right now but I will make this more simple for you to find, later.

Did I not give you a link to a sales site with a budget Submariner? They operate a 3 strikes policy which works this way: Dealer gets three negative reviews [EVER!] and they are gone. Even one of the forum dealers here fell foul of that rule while operating on that site. To maintain a profile there takes the utmost dedication to customer service. If a dealer gets booted off while a transaction is in progress, the funds are returned to the buyer, it is 100% safe. If you don't trust them, then that is your issue, not a slur against the site (or other dealers as listed on the forum)and you should probably forget about collecting reps as a hobby and stick to shops where you can handle the merchandise before purchase, because trust between dealer and client is crucial to a smooth transaction. As for your question about quartz or chronograph movements, I believe that a chronograph is just another term for a stopwatch, and can be either an automatic movement, a hand-wind movement, or a quartz movement. I may be wrong there, and am happy if anyone else can provide a better definition of a chronograph movement. A quartz movement is a battery-powered movement.

I would not recommend a shady watch or a shady dealer to anyone. Why would I?

I'm on an iPad right now but I will make this more simple for you to find, later.

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it...but I think I am sticking to the stores or through online corps like Amazon. Replicas are nice as hell, but I just dont trust the whole thing to be spending that much money on it. Maybe once I start my collection off with the cheaper watches.