When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just getting started with PAM ... buckle info?

Jkay

Hi everyone. I don;t know the technical names you guys use for all the different eras of PAM ... so what is the name of the correct buckle for a 6154, please? The one I bought from a member doesn't have a buckle.

thanks~

As far as I know mate the 6154 has just the GPF buckle... ie not the GPF-Mod buckle

GPF is just the flat buckle without engraving...

This is the correct shape ... though its a GPF-Mod

Blimey J... now thats a question :)

Most of the strap guys can do this and provide a buckle... really comes down to taste, location etc.... but you could also source a buckle yourself and go to who ever you want... if you have a preference

Personally going for value and vintage feel and look ... I would start with Eric (Donerix)..... then I would also check out the sales section as these styles come up a lot...on various leather.. :)

Blimey J... now thats a question :)

Most of the strap guys can do this and provide a buckle... really comes down to taste, location etc.... but you could also source a buckle yourself and go to who ever you want... if you have a preference

Personally going for value and vintage feel and look ... I would start with Eric (Donerix)..... then I would also check out the sales section as these styles come up a lot...on various leather.. :)

I agree ... I have a Donerix strap already (red/coffee cayman flank) and my 1950 sports a Gunny special edition 74 ... so vintage all the way .. thanks for the suggestions so far.

• 10 months later...