When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot BB King Palladium

cougaree

Guys,

The BBK Palladium looks very interesting to me today. I'm wondering if you can give me any more information on it. I'm totally a noob in term of Hublot. I know v1 is pretty good, but then there seem to be other versions out there. Some sellers say their bezel has 5 micron plating on it while others say 10 micron. Other than the bezel plating, are there any other differences between the "regular" edition and lite?

I don't see any wrist shots posted here. Any one?

Thanks!

Differences between regular and lite: AR and supposedly the plating thickness.

There is another lite version that comes with weak AR, low beat movement, wrong datewheel font and wrong crown sticker size. It costs significantly less than the other two versions, and is the best cost-benefit if you ask me. It has exactly the same construction as the others. I have two of these, and except for the crown, the other "flaws" can be easily corrected for less money than the price difference to the more expensive version (unless you buy this second hand). If you look for my posts you will find pics of my Kings.

Oh, forgot to say that the Kings are effing awesome watches!

Edited by AstroAvia