When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TW best Sub from BK!

irolexu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct regarding the engraved rehaut and the Flat "S" dial being of different time date eras. As for being a "major tell"...perhaps, but most likely only to those you hand your watch over to for close inspection: and then only to those that know enough of Rolex history to know what dial, what year, when engraved rehaut was introduced, etc.( which is probably like 1 in 50,000 people, believe it or not.) Many of us tend to fret over details that can only be seen or realized under VERY close inspection and/or under the loupe.

Easy sollution...while having the dial/hands SL'd, have the rehaut engraving removed. I wouldn't do that myself because the BK/TW is among a rare few that the engraving is actually "perfectly" aligned". That in itself is very cool...to me. And so is the "Zubmariner" dial.

Thanks for the info CT - been away a while.

I'm with you in as much as I'm looking for a nice watch and any small detail is not that important. I'm just keen to get a BK TWB sub - I know what you guys mean about waiting! Hopefully the wait will be worthwhile.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

No just use the spring bars that come with the noob. I will post pics when I am home right now my watch is being modded by the one and only bklm. Getting a taller gasket to have better rise on the xstal and stronger date mag cause from factory date mag on TWs are weak IMHO

No just use the spring bars that come with the noob. I will post pics when I am home right now my watch is being modded by the one and only bklm. Getting a taller gasket to have better rise on the xstal and stronger date mag cause from factory date mag on TWs are weak IMHO

imag0468bb.jpg

imag0460.jpg

Check mine!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...