When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Golf White Edition

JosePR

REp

134734-18394.jpg

Gen

134734-18395.jpg

What do you guys think of the new golf rep? Besides the strap and the un-boldy letters in the tag logo, if this tag has same specs as joshua's black golf, and ,i'd say this is a great gift for the lady this christmas, classy and sporty. The feedback on the black tag are all positive, specially on the mechanical clasp and feel wich seem to be the complications on the watch.

What do you guys think of the new golf rep? Besides the strap and the un-boldy letters in the tag logo, if this tag has same specs as joshua's black golf, and ,i'd say this is a great gift for the lady this christmas, classy and sporty. The feedback on the black tag are all positive, specially on the mechanical clasp and feel wich seem to be the complications on the watch.

Have you ever thought that this watch is maybe a bit too big for a female wrist ????

It is 36,5 mm square.

But again dont know , some ladys like big watches. :D

Have you ever thought that this watch is maybe a bit too big for a female wrist ????

It is 36,5 mm square.

But again dont know , some ladys like big watches. :D

My gf borrows my pam and my cartier santos, so I guess this Tag would be to small for her... :)