When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rep eyeglass frames - where to buy?

upprcalypse

Hi!

I've been wearing rep Tag Heuer eyeglass frames for about 2 years now and am quite happy with them, but I want something new now.

2 Years ago, it was simple finding different rep eyeglass frames, but now it seems they all disappeared. I even think I saw several Porsche Design frames a couple of weeks ago on one of the popular sites, but now I can't find anything anymore.

Any suggestions of where to look? I am mainly looking for Tag Heuer / Porsche Design.

Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I've been wearing rep Tag Heuer eyeglass frames for about 2 years now and am quite happy with them, but I want something new now.

2 Years ago, it was simple finding different rep eyeglass frames, but now it seems they all disappeared. I even think I saw several Porsche Design frames a couple of weeks ago on one of the popular sites, but now I can't find anything anymore.

Any suggestions of where to look? I am mainly looking for Tag Heuer / Porsche Design.

Thanks! :)

I think Trevor web site has them. Check the dealer section for the dealer named Trevor

• 1 month later...

i would try smartbuyglasses they also have some cool 3d software with a cam so you can see what they look like on. I saw a pair of Tom Ford eye glass on there I bought for 450euros in 2010 for a third of the price. I believe there stock is a year old, but quality is timeless..

It is probably a bit late now, given that the thread is a couple of months old.

Still...

You can get rep frames from Aobobuy. I have had a few from there.

But I can only recommend that you don't go this route at all.

Not only can you not be sure of the quality of the frames. They differ as much as watches, but there are no reviews available anywhere to guide you through the jungle.

Even worse, you should really try a model on. The face is the most noticeable aspect of you and a frame should suit you. In proportions, materials and coulours. You cannot tell until you have tried the specific frame.

Worst of all it proved difficult and expensive to get the linses. There is no rep solution here and if the frame breaks after a short while your loss could be pretty big as the chances are that you cannot transfer the linses to another frame.

Been there, done that. - And it was not a good idea!!

Edited by mbjoer