When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to RWG, but have 5 APs currently....

ForzaAP

Hows it going, Im super new to the forum and until finding you guys been blindly going from dealer to dealer like I am sure all of us have (at some point) to find the right dealer. I have 5 APs now and just looking for more. I have had several more that were just offensive to even receive thinking they were quality. My dealer now is just a middleman and in New york but charges me exceedingly too much but I pay when I really want one...so yes Im addicted, I've come to terms with it.

I am just introducing myself, Mario BTW :) & just looking for guidance on how to navigate through this forum and get introductions to other enthusiasts and dealers etc... I have had some issues with my safari (not pictured) and don't know where to turn to for service help either, the Safari is currently at one of my local jewelers getting a cleaning...but not sure how its going to help or hurt the piece... Thanks in advance!

P.S.- photo taken on my macbook so everything is reversed. Sorry :-/

Forza Ferrari!

Forza AP!

~Mario

post-39242-0-89993600-1313272119.jpg

Edited by ForzaAP