When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Grand Carrera

PPN

Been considering picking up either or both of these models. Does anyone here know if the quality on these current reps of these models is of good quality? Anything lacking or I should look out for?

Would appreciate advice from anyone with experience or who has purchased one. Thanks.

You can buy both models from me if you like. I have already 2 models grand Carrera in THE watches section for sale. And i'm planning right now to put these models for sale as well.

I have THE 17RS and THE 36RS in black and metal verslons. Reason for sale: i don't wear them because i have à lot other watches as well. That is why' i am selling now à lot of my watches. PM me if you like to see pictures of them and if you have real interest in them i can give you THE ref. Nrs of trusty time.

They are running real fine and i had never any problems with them. Of course no sratches or other damages whatsoever.

heres some quick shots ,gotta get a proper photoshoot going here soon .as for the G , doesn't have arrow heads on face badge but has them on clasp badge.sorry for BIG crappy pics

Awesome, congrats on the new watch. This is the fully functional automatic version, I assume?

You can buy both models from me if you like. I have already 2 models grand Carrera in THE watches section for sale. And i'm planning right now to put these models for sale as well.

I have THE 17RS and THE 36RS in black and metal verslons. Reason for sale: i don't wear them because i have à lot other watches as well. That is why' i am selling now à lot of my watches. PM me if you like to see pictures of them and if you have real interest in them i can give you THE ref. Nrs of trusty time.

They are running real fine and i had never any problems with them. Of course no sratches or other damages whatsoever.

PMed.

You have to be careful with the Calibre 36. The TI version of this rep has a mistake on the bezel. The tachymeter reads '0' where it should read '200'. Both the standard TI and the DLC coated TI versions have this flaw. The SS versions don't. It's a pretty glaring tell. These aren't the cheap version either, but the ones that cost close to $400.

• 3 months later...