When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

sea dweller ceramic bezel fell off

This does happen .. it's only double-sided tape in there. When I used Cape Cod cloth on my DSSD, it dissolved the tape.

Many people swear by Gorilla Glue, just be careful to not use too much and to clamp it down until it's dry. Gorilla Glue expands as it sets and will not look good at all if you dont clamp it firmly. If you use too much it will expand out of the seams and be visible.

This does happen .. it's only double-sided tape in there. When I used Cape Cod cloth on my DSSD, it dissolved the tape.

Many people swear by Gorilla Glue, just be careful to not use too much and to clamp it down until it's dry. Gorilla Glue expands as it sets and will not look good at all if you dont clamp it firmly. If you use too much it will expand out of the seams and be visible.

Truer words have never spoken! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just use teeny tiny drops the size of a pin point spaced around the inside of the bezel. Gorilla glue expands crazy.. like ten times it's size!