When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss relume

sempire

I'm looking to get my Milgauss relumed, and it is one of the newer ones with the orange lume that glows blue. Would this be something standard that any of the top tier modders can do or is that lume far from standard? I need to get the watch serviced and would love to get it relumed at the same time.

Ok, that's good. I am waiting for my appointments from him and just wanted to make sure it was something that could be done.

It's such a nice watch it is worth having it modded a bit..

I still gotta find a way of wearing all these watches, you end up getting some faves that you just want a reason to wear all the time.

Be careful you dont spend too much modding the ones you don't love. You always will lose money on a modded watch when you re-sell it.

the modders here generally do a good job with lume, but Zigmeister does ... this ...

4.jpg

I'm ok with spending the money, I am not one for wanting to sell. I'll be on hoarders with my wife and kids burried under a pile of watches..

Is that your FM?

Be careful you dont spend too much modding the ones you don't love. You always will lose money on a modded watch when you re-sell it.

the modders here generally do a good job with lume, but Zigmeister does ... this ...

4.jpg

Yup. That is one fine specimen. Can't go wrong with Z doing the work.