When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full ceramic Big Bang King?

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

Found this at kuvarsit:

HUBLOT_BLAC_MAGIC.jpg

HUBLOT_BLAC_MAGIC_(3).jpg

Advertised as being made of ceramic, even bezel is supposed to be ceramic... and I wonder if it may be true?

I do not think our dealers ever carried a ceramic King?

Any ideas?

I'm not sure if it is or not but ceramic cases and bezel are common with those reps. The question is: is this dealer trustworthy? If yes, this is one of the best looking Kings I've seen. That crystal is very different from the regular reps. It almost seems the pics are from a gen.

Lume@12 looks reppish indeed... Date font looks ok to me though. I did notice the gen bezel markers have some bevel to them while this one seems to be without them, although it's hard to judge on such small pics.

GEN:

322.CM.1770.RXa.jpg

I contacted my dealer, hope he can verify the rep exists...

Same here! I've been waiting for a full ceramic King for ages and if this one has screw-in crown it could be made into an awesome summer watch! So far, only Connie got back to me, saying she can source it but was unable to provide me with real-life pics of the rep. I will try to get some more info and if it's convincing enough i'll pull the trigger.