When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Maurice Lacroix

insane

Its a shame that so few dealers carry these beauties..

If anyone comes across one of these, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands ;)

135573-18238.jpg

I want them to rep this amazing watch and throw a venus copy in it that will be VERY close to the original

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...d=0#msg_1822180

I want them to rep this amazing watch and throw a venus copy in it that will be VERY close to the original

I love this watch too :wub: but you have to explain me how the VENUS would work in this case :g: EDIT: ooooops I saw your link and now I realise that you were refering to a totally different watch.....the new "Masterpiece Le Chronographe" and yes in that case you are right on the spot with the VENUS :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think it might be impossible to rep the one INSANE has pictured with the current movements fund in reps but maybe the asian movement used in the VC retrograde date or the JLC reserve de marche could be so modified?

I love this watch too :wub: but you have to explain me how the VENUS would work in this case :g: EDIT: ooooops I saw your link and now I realise that you were refering to a totally different watch.....the new "Masterpiece Le Chronographe" and yes in that case you are right on the spot with the VENUS :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think it might be impossible to rep the one INSANE has pictured with the current movements fund in reps but maybe the asian movement used in the VC retrograde date or the JLC reserve de marche could be so modified?

One of the few watches I could be interested in buyng the gen, but rep would absolutely be better ;)