When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daniel roth tourbillon rep for only 400 bucks?

CrazyAlex

A tourbillon is not a robust complication. This is a watch that can breakdown easily and finding a watchmaker qualified and able to service it will be difficult and it will an expensive watch to fix.

On the other hand it is a beautiful watch with a way cool complication for an amazing price. I would take a flyer on it but I have a daughter entering university this year and her tuition is $19k. With books I will be ponying up $22k or so this year. Its no, no, no watches for daddy for a very long while.

There you have it...I am of two minds on this watch but for $400 I would go for it and be very, very careful with it. Good luck, I really hope it works out for you.

I would send your daughter to community college and jump back into the watch game ;) just kidding of course. I happen to agree with you, nice for the money but be careful.:) Mike

cry.gifNo more watches for a while and my son is in grade 9 so he will be coming up soon. doh.gif Never thought about paying for school when the wife and I were planning these babies. huglove.gifThen they came along and they were so damn cute. The boy wants to go to film school so I don't expect a break for quite a while. Good thing i got my WM9 YM while I could afford it. I am going to have to live vicariously through you Mike for the next few years.biggrin.gif