When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP rubber crown lost

hugi

Hi folks

I got my AP safari today,which I really love

I wore it tonight to the bar and now I lost the rubber thing around the crown It really makes me feel sad. As I love this watch so much and now it just looks stupid without the black rubberthing around the crown..

here is a pic:

IMG_0566.jpg

does anyone know where I can get these rubber thing??? anyone has a sparepart? I pay $$$

It is a second at 12 modell.

Well I asked two trusted dealers and they say no,because I didnt buy the watch from them. Well I will never buy a watch from them in future.

I got the watch from a privat sale and even if the seller got the watch from these two they didnt want to sell me the crown :bangin:

Still hope somebody here has a spare crown or Mary can help me out. She has always been great soo far.

I was asking because the pushers seems to be rounder than the standard ones and also the crown construction is totally differend.

The sec @ 12 crowns has a loose cap with the logo engraved on it. It is pushed on to keep the rubber on place.

This one is very differend.

Als the numbers on the dial seems a little thin to me.

Strange :g:

yes thats true.. it looks a bit strange. but the surrounding of the DW is black which wasnt on the first versions of the Safari.

The last owner said he bought it half a year ago and paid 430 euros for it.

quality is good I think. Will open to check the movement but I dont have a clue what else should be in it.

I now found an AP Diver Crown and will try to install this one.