When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Movement confusion

Junglecat

Hi guys,

just wondering is there a 28.8K swap for the 2nd generation noobfactory sub? Josh advertised the existing movement as an Asian ETA, which I assumed would be a 21.6K DG2813 and therefore could be replaced by a DG4813 (maybe I'm wrong though). However somebody here said it wasn't a DG2813 but just a chinese copy of the Swiss ETA.

Can anyone confirm what the specific movement is in the 'beginmariner', and if so is there a higher beat movement which could be a straight swap?

Hope some of that makes sense, movements confuse me lots :D

Cheers!

Edited by Junglecat

If it is an Asian ETA then it will be 28.8 already. It is the ones that are advertised with 21j that typically have the low beat DG2813. Even then they are sometimes the higher rate 4813.

Share the link listing the watch and we can help more.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlss10009-black-beginmariner-asia-2813-free-shipping-p-6253.html

The one I have is definately the low beat but isn't advertised as a 21j either :/. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have bought my first rep based on the fact that it had beginner in the title :). Chances are I'll end up accidentally breaking it when my crown and tube arrive anyway lol.

Edited by Junglecat

Well I see your problem now. Whoever wrote the description was having a seizure at the time, and typed "Asia ETA 2813" ... LOL ... that's just nonsense.

I dont blame you for being confused. That description means nothing. It's like saying that a drink is Coke Pepsi, or that your car is a Fiat Hyundai.

Also, if you are buying Noobfactory watches then go to Times Shop on RWI. They charge half what the dealers here do.

Well I see your problem now. Whoever wrote the description was having a seizure at the time, and typed "Asia ETA 2813" ... LOL ... that's just nonsense.

I dont blame you for being confused. That description means nothing. It's like saying that a drink is Coke Pepsi, or that your car is a Fiat Hyundai.

Also, if you are buying Noobfactory watches then go to Times Shop on RWI. They charge half what the dealers here do.

It is quite misleading for sure :). What is it then? lol