When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM026

blbl

Hi guys,

Have been wanting to get a good dlc/pvd pam for a while now but can't decide which has been best developed till date? Am looking for a good 360(preferred) or 026

Was looking at trusty's site as I've read many good reviews from there however I'm confused as to what is the difference between the PAM026K and PAM026KLE which are listed as the same price in his web.

Could anyone help me out with understanding this? Are the versions for 360 and 026 good at the moment or would you recommend I wait for a newer version?

Pardon my noob question guys but any input would be very much appreciated! Thank you! :)

B

Thanks guys for your input. Yup it is unfortunately, out of stock at the moment. Will check with Connie again end of the week to see when stocks will be expected.

I asked that before, dealers said it will be about two weeks and it will be available again.

But then again I asked that last week of July, and it's already September and they still no stocks yet? :shock:

Best to wait for something to pop-up at the marketplace, but if you really, really REALLY want it you can check it here :lol:

(emphasize on really, because I only recommend it for desperate ones like me :whistling: )

I asked that before, dealers said it will be about two weeks and it will be available again.

But then again I asked that last week of July, and it's already September and they still no stocks yet? :shock:

Best to wait for something to pop-up at the marketplace, but if you really, really REALLY want it you can check it here :lol:

(emphasize on really, because I only recommend it for desperate ones like me :whistling: )

Haha, your watch looks great! Hw is it functioning? That dealer's realllyy expensive! For that price, I might as well top up a little more to get a 187! :D

Haha, your watch looks great! Hw is it functioning? That dealer's realllyy expensive! For that price, I might as well top up a little more to get a 187! :D

I didn't get it for that price, I inquired if it's with his high beat movement and he said no-- when I asked why it's too pricey he lowered the price :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's functioning nicely, a very all-around watch for me. Casual or formal it just blends in :) One gripe is that the serials are a little bit unaligned but otherwise everything is good. Since it's a keeper I'll be putting it up for service once the high beat I ordered from Helenarou arrives.

I didn't get it for that price, I inquired if it's with his high beat movement and he said no-- when I asked why it's too pricey he lowered the price :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It's functioning nicely, a very all-around watch for me. Casual or formal it just blends in :) One gripe is that the serials are a little bit unaligned but otherwise everything is good. Since it's a keeper I'll be putting it up for service once the high beat I ordered from Helenarou arrives.

Ahh, then its an overall good deal then! Satisfied customer that's what matters eh ;)

It really is a beautiful watch.

For those who are waiting, just got news from Joshua that 026 will be in in approx 2months time.