When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pasha For A Lady?

Devedander

I was thinking of getting the GF a watch for Xmas and looking around am not having a lot of luck finding something for her...

One that I like the look of is this http://perfect-clones.com/carpf10003-pasha...king-p-430.html but I wonder what you all think of it for a lady? I am not really sure how big it is and such...

She is not a tiny girl or anything but she is not masucline and she works with her hands a lot so a smaller watch that stays out of the way is best...

Is this a decent choice for a lady?

The smaller ladies Pasha is nice. I got my wife a pink one from Puretime. Aside from the problems I had shortening the band for her very small wrist, it's easily her favorite watch and looks properly proportioned on her. BTW, her wedding ring is a size 3 1/2, so with her small stature, a bulky watch is out. The GMT hand even works fine. Picture from Puretime -(this is the exact one my wife has)

136783-18019.jpg

That's a pretty watch for sure... but not sure on the soft pink... it's girlie to be sure but maybe a bit too for my needs... Thanks for the suggestion all the same, I will be keeping it in mind and maybe ask if he can get it in red or something.

I was also thinking something like this http://perfect-clones.com/lv10001-tambour-...3692-p-530.html but it suffers from not being "girlie" enough I would think...