When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Ordered 1St Rep - 45.5 Upo

The_Sazerac

@the_sazerac : Nice watch, specially with your skin tone. What's your wrist size, and is the bracelet / clasp comfortable on your wrist?

My orange bezel looks good against light brown skin (I'm indian) but I've had to sand my clasp at the edges to get a comforatble fit... Must get round to taking a wrist shot...

N

Thanks guys, I'm truly enjoying the watch...

I had the 41mm 300m chronometer (2220.80) authentic Seamaster back in the day, and I remember thinking that was the perfect size watch. But, I like the size of the 45.5mm watch on my 6.8" wrist, and it looks great.

I contemplated with purchasing the orange bezel, but I wanted something a little more classic for the meantime... maybe I'll venture in that territory soon though!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's new purchases

All my reps come from Joshua at Perfect Clones. Last night I took 'Glamour shots' of them all which I posted in the pictures section:

I have been very pleased with the service from Josh. I have even asked him about sourcing other watches and he's been very transparent in his responses.

Hope this helps

N

Yep. I got lucky with the pearl.

Anyone had any issues with waterproofing on their 45.5mm UPOs? I've been treating it with kid gloves but I want to wear it out with the kids today, and it might get wet after a nappy change handwash (the kids you understand, not me!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, here's my PO chrono rep. It's a great-looking watch and feels nice on my wrist like the UPO.

The only complaints I have are that the lume is basically non-existent, and the date wheel is too deep. I maybe inclined to re-lume or perhaps even install the gen dial, but have no idea if the $ is worth it.

But, I'm greatly satisfied, and am enjoying this beauty!

post-39401-0-15796200-1320655532.jpg