When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Ordered 1St Rep - 45.5 Upo

The_Sazerac

Update:

After reviewing previous QC pics from ReplicaMake, I have decided to confirm this order. Interestingly, the 45mm version had a lower pearl placement on the triangle on the bezel, whereas a majority of the 42mm QC pics displayed a more centered pearl placement.

I'll update this when I receive the product!

My only concern regarding this watch is that it's obviously an older generation of UPO. Where is the anti-counterfeit logo and the other latest-generation case back engravings. If this is indeed a UPO, it's certainly not a newer release. Possibly as old as a year or more.

I hope it will not arrive with happy feet.

Jkay,

Thanks for those observations. I would not have realized those older characteristics existed since I am rather new to this hobby. If the product arrives and appears different than the QC pics, that should allow me to return it for the product I ordered, correct? (I suppose it ultimately depends on the seller...)

Anyway, considering that these sellers all receive their products from the same warehouse/ manufacturer, would this mean that there is an abundance of supply of these older "UPO" models?

Thanks!

What?! This is Older UPO model?!So what you say is besides anti-counterfeit logo and the other latest-generation case back engravings it should have what?!Don't dig this cuz on all dealers web pages I think this one is newest and the best,...correct me if im wrong,....and please give me link to UPO with correct case back engravings!thx

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with your new PO. Although not perfect..It looks like a very good PO overall.

Most of the PO rep pearls are a little to high or a little to low....I dont think I've seen the perfect one yet.....where the bottom of the pearl crest the silver inner ring of the bezel.

These are very small flaws...I cant Imagine that they will be a issue.

Mike

Be interested to hear how you get on with your watch. China will come on line on Saturday...

I tend to get stuff from Josh and I want an orange bezel 45mm UPO. I am also goin to ask if he can get me a black bezel to go with it. My logic is that I *loev* the orange colour but it is possible that it will age better with a black bezel like yours. This way I get the best of both worlds if people decide that orange is out in a few years time.

Hey guys,

Here is a quick wrist shot...

post-39401-0-26805400-1318832905.jpg

My wrists aren't too big, but the 45.5mm looks like the right size and not too big at all. Overall I am very satisfied with the quality of this watch, and I never want to take it off!

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Glad I joined the UPO rep family!

• Like 1