When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sourcing Case Set For 115 Destro - Help!

korneevy

Hi all, I recently picked up a great old- school 115 Destro sausage dial from Goin and had it relumed by him, along with a set of hands.

Attached is the pic of gen - really nice!

While the package is enroute, I have been looking around trying to see where I can get a decent case set for this beauty ( I already have a high beat latest platinum Asian Unitas waiting for it), and so far had no luck sourcing it from the usual sources (Puretime, PerfectClones etc.). In line with my previous experience, PT is dutifully ignores these emails and Josh @ PC is quick to respond but cant source one from the factorysad.gif(( I dont know if any other TD deal in spare-parts? DSN? Any thoughts are appreciated.

I come beginning to think that my best bet may be is to get a homage case-set from Jackson or Getat and then pick up a decent case back in due time if/when it becomes available. Any ideas as to which one on Jackson's site is the equivalent of 115? I would also want "real" CG - not the one that is just turned upside down - any ideas where to buy it from?

All help is appreciated, very excited about putting this together...

Cheers

post-33988-0-58163500-1316465749.jpg

The CG is your problem not the case... You can source good versions if you look around... JF etc or even the 111J

Personally i would look for a gen CG... I know V was selling one recently on VPRisti.

Or try a WTB on that forum and here