When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6263 Vj72

pitimany

I had been working in this for more than three months.

Finally this week, got all the parts (oppss, still missing hour and min hands, they were installed in my DW Vj23).

Is this dial good? Or, Is there any better quality? Do anybody has a set of hands for VJ72 (or the hour and min at least) ?.

Thanks.

Donor

136867-17991.jpg

KIt

136867-17992.jpg

136867-17993.jpg

Dial

136867-17994.jpg

136867-17995.jpg

136867-17996.jpg

I think that dial looks pretty good! (Can you tell us where you found it?) If you MADE me look for flaws, I would only question the quality of the subdial printing.

You're going to end up with a very nice Daytona.

Thanks avitt.

The dial came with my DW kit.

Do you know where can I get the hands (hour and min ) ? can I use the datejust hands and change hole diameter ?

Did you receive this from David recently? That dial looks better than his earlier silver attempt. Are the dial feet in the right position? (If you don't know, just post a picture of the backof the dial).

For hands, I'd stick with those that are made for the VJ72. Sources include DW, Andy Tolley (timeman.net), and Terry Fu (time_holder on eBay).

But, I still need the new hands (or at least hour and min) .. . .. .. Please help me out.

:group:

Did you try the 3 names Avitt gave... AT has some I guess. Further I am sure that DW would have included them in the kit? But do I understand you have used thoes up for your VJ23 project? I have exactly the same project going on... Very nice!

Hi there!

I'd like to know where you got your dw kit. I've been searching for them for awhile and I can't seem to find a way to get ahold of the kit. PLease let me know. Thanks!

I had been working in this for more than three months.

Finally this week, got all the parts (oppss, still missing hour and min hands, they were installed in my DW Vj23).

Is this dial good? Or, Is there any better quality? Do anybody has a set of hands for VJ72 (or the hour and min at least) ?.

Thanks.

Donor

137515-17876.jpg

KIt

137515-17877.jpg

137515-17878.jpg

Dial

137515-17879.jpg

137515-17880.jpg

137515-17881.jpg