When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help Me To Pick The Best Po

CPTony

FYI ReplicaMake is not a dealer on this forum, was thrown off two other forums last week and is on probation with a third forum.

Next .. all reputable dealers have the same UPO 45mm .. it's from a single factory. You are showing us two pictures of the same watch; one on leather and one on a bracelet.

FYI ReplicaMake is not a dealer on this forum, was thrown off two other forums last week and is on probation with a third forum.

Next .. all reputable dealers have the same UPO 45mm .. it's from a single factory. You are showing us two pictures of the same watch; one on leather and one on a bracelet.

good to know about Replicamake.

I was not aware of the second fact, the pics are taken from 2 different websites tho.

I'll go for the cheaper then!

thanks a lot!

Just to make sure you understand, one of those watches is cheaper because it is on a leather strap. Bracelet versions will be more expensive.

Also, there are bad versions of the 45mm Planet Ocean out there .. if the price is TOO low, then ask the dealer if it is a real Ultimate version Planet Ocean rep, and not a "budget" version. FYI a UPO will not be priced lower than 180-200 USD ... if it's 100, then it's a budget replica.

• Like 1

Didn't know that, thanks for the info, must check out what he did, surprised as in the past he seemed to be fairly helpful and patient with his customers...then again, wouldn't be the first time we've seen a dealer mess up his business on the fora.

Pity as I found him to be one of the better dealers, it seems as if he is having communication problems and some issues resolving things with some customers, hope it's just a blip, there are plenty of customers still perfectly satisfied with his service. Even though he has been put off the trusted dealer lists I still wouldn't worry too much if you have an outstanding order with him. It's not like he's done a bunk and disappeared into thin air with everyones cash or anything. For future orders though it would possibly be better to keep an eye on what happens next while buying from another dealer.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys I am looking to start a collection of replica watches and wondering where the best place is to buy

Our community list of trusted replica dealers is on the front page of this web site. They have been with us for years, and carry a vast array of OK, Good, Great and Awesome replicas .. you get what you pay for.

Go out to the front page, and scroll downwards until you get to the dealers area.