When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Modified A7750 (aka 79350) Movement Replacement

mefor22

Why wouldn't you just have that one serviced?

Or let me ask first, how old is it and what is wrong with it?

The last fresh A7750 sec@6 needs work, won't run in all positions.

Although the latest movements are improved, I wouldn't say they are better.

A,

Starting tomorrow! And other good news. ;)

Mike

Thanx for the info. I wish I could get Swiss ETA 7750 for the replacement. Unfortunately it is not as straightforward as it seem. IWC modified ETA 7750 to accommodate their second dial at the bottom and minutes on top (Portuguese 3714).

I bought a rep which I found the sub dials are not correspond to ori. My current rep has date (top dial) and 24-hour (bottom dial). That's the reason I would like to get a replacement.

Thus is there anyway to get a replacement or I should live wit it? I has been thinking to replace the parts with ori but have no idea where to start.

I have a 3717 movement, hands and dial that I'm selling. I PM'ed you about it.

won't help him, different layout.

sounds like you have a faux-chrono, I don't think a spare movement will be an easy fit! (meaning you have a 21j movement and no a7750)

maybe the best would be to get a new secs@6 rep, probably wouldn't even be much more and sell yours!

cheers, tim

won't help him, different layout.

sounds like you have a faux-chrono, I don't think a spare movement will be an easy fit! (meaning you have a 21j movement and no a7750)

maybe the best would be to get a new secs@6 rep, probably wouldn't even be much more and sell yours!

cheers, tim

Oh, I suppose this movement is for a Portuguese, right?

Mine came from a 3717.

Thanx for the info. I wish I could get Swiss ETA 7750 for the replacement. Unfortunately it is not as straightforward as it seem. IWC modified ETA 7750 to accommodate their second dial at the bottom and minutes on top (Portuguese 3714).

I bought a rep which I found the sub dials are not correspond to ori. My current rep has date (top dial) and 24-hour (bottom dial). That's the reason I would like to get a replacement.

Thus is there anyway to get a replacement or I should live wit it? I has been thinking to replace the parts with ori but have no idea where to start.

I am not sure the A7750 sec @ 6 is what you are looking for.

The watch you describe has hands that point to the date in a subdial at 12, and a 24 hour counter at 6.

The A7750, or the IWC 79350 for that matter, has a chrono minute counter at 12, and constant seconds at 6.

I would say that this is a pretty specific movement, and if it is Asian, it may be difficult to source.

You still haven't told us what is wrong with the watch.

If you like it, I would suggest having it serviced.

If it needs parts, you may be out of luck.

Mike