When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello all!

Hello all I am from Singapore and really glad to have "discovered" the RWG forums :D

So how did I end up here?

For some reasons I dont remember, probably just bored, I went youtube on saturday night and just type in "rolex deepsea". Randomly clicked on one of the posted videos to admire a watch and imagining that I am the owner :1a: It was not until for a while later I questioned myself about the blue protective stickers on the bracelet :g: At this point of time the word "replica" didnt come into my mind but rather I chose to think that maybe its just brand new.

Only when I looked at the comments of the video did I know its a replica. Wow I was totally blown away as the replica looks extremely well done (I have never owned a Rolex but I have seen one). Before this, replicas to me were of extremely low quality, partly due to the replica that my late grandfather purchased when I was young - a replica rolex with the coronet symbol dislodged from the dial after a day of use!

I am actually in the market for a new watch and naturally got curious and start to dig Google for more info. Soon I ended up with sinohorlogue...which is accused by sinowatches to be a scam reseller and when I was googling for sinowatches I came accross a thread in this forum, which at the point of time I didnt know what RWG stands for but only know its a watch forum since I saw "fine watches, fine people". From that thread member imranbecks mentioned about sinowatches and also mentioned Perfect Clones.

And So I googled for Perfect Clones's website, and saw the banner on the side of the screen that Perfect Clones is endorsed by RWG Forums. Oh ok let me go back to RWG and see if thats true and the dealer is legit.

So here I am, registered as a member and wow there's a huge source of information around here about replica watches. So for the past 2 days I have been reading up on movements as well as checking out prices. Also I want to thank ToadTorrent as I've learnt alot from his stickies as well as his reviews which is very informative and really looks more like an academic journal rather than a review.

Well whether or not I will be purchasing a watch from one of the dealers I am glad that I found this forum and signed up as a member. Even if I am not buying anything its really interesting to read in depth into replicas and also to know what are the most popular models from each brands :clap2:

Thank you all for reading this long intro. :)

Welome to RWG. we have many fine members from Singapore

I was looking for a Omega SMPO when I found this place...the rest they say...Is history. :)

ToadTorrent was one of the first people that welcomed me here..havent seen him around here In a while though. :(

Nice to have you here...any questions.....just ask.

Mike :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...