When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stem remove from my UN

overflow

My first REP, still not in my hands and coming from UK, has a "lost" anchor between the two words "Ulysse" and "Nardin". Maybe the anchor is under the glass of the watch, where you see the arrow in the picture. If so, should be difficult to fix it ? Should I ask to a generic watchmaker ?

I red in many places that it is just a little bit difficult to remove the stem from this movement. Of course I will ask to a watch maker to fix it. Could someone give me the instructions to remove the stem from this watch so I can suggest to the watch maker if he will not be able to do this ?

Here you can find the fault in the dial of my watch :

foto_difettosa.jpg

Thanks

"Asian 23J" ist not exactly da calibre. Da calibre ist da manufacturer name and da numerical code dat ist assigned to dat particular movement.

A picture of da movement would be nice. Anyway der ist probably a little plunger dat if depressed, moves da stud on da setlever dat engages da stem for retention - out of its groove. Dis recessed plunger will be in some proximity to da stem. Alternately der could be a screw (da "setlever screw") dat by loosening accomplishes dis same task!

sm iiH!

(I'm fer uhren & bier!)