When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It’s good to be involved

Rclough

I’ve been meaning to upload a post for some time; to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this fab site which gave me the insight and confidence that I needed to make my first purchase (pictured) from Joshua: I went for the Milgauss with Swiss ETA 2836 movement, and it’s a beauty; perfect in every way; exactly as described; couldn’t be happier. I’ll upload some more photo’s soon, inc some of a recent trip I made to the Zenith factory in Le Locle (Switzerland). In the meantime, can anyone recommend a UK watchmaker (to service my Milgauss rep)?

post-40064-0-31701000-1318436203.jpg

I’ve been meaning to upload a post for some time; to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this fab site which gave me the insight and confidence that I needed to make my first purchase (pictured) from Joshua: I went for the Milgauss with Swiss ETA 2836 movement, and it’s a beauty; perfect in every way; exactly as described; couldn’t be happier. I’ll upload some more photo’s soon, inc some of a recent trip I made to the Zenith factory in Le Locle (Switzerland). In the meantime, can anyone recommend a UK watchmaker (to service my Milgauss rep)?

Thanks for moving the posting; looking forward to adding more content soon. Apologies for the accidental duplicate post; doing this on an iPhone (easier said than done)! Any recommendations for where to get my Milgauss services in the UK gratefully received. Cheers