When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies watch comparison - rep to gen - Patek Philippe 24 hour / PP24

mastrmindalliance

Hi, this isn't meant to be any kind of indepth thing. I bought this PP24 for my sister in law over a year ago (from Josh). Cheap and has no seconds hand. She was wearing it recently when she was here, so i took some pics.

I've never really given thought to my opinion of it as a replication, but as a well bulit watch it's excellent. very sturdy, even the bling, and a really well built bracelet. Other than that, i'll just post the pictures. First the rep then the gen:

rep:

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

(sorry for the fluff)

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

Now the gen:

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

You can make up your own mind as to the quality of the replication, but as mentioned, it's one of the most sturdy built reps I've ever bought. The kind of watch that if you dropped it wouldn't skip a beat. Bracelet feel is one of the best i've ever felt.

I bought mine for my wife from River many years ago.

It is her daily wear.

If you have a wife who wears a watch you know how hard they are on their watches

Aside from losing the blue cabochon in the crown and a battery change.

It is still going strong

One of the bet reps of all time IMO :tu:

5 years ago or so,i bought about 10 of these from Josh and Ruby,nice women's reps,the bracelets are nice but scratch up very easily. Good thing replacement bracelets can be bought for next to nothing (order a couple with the watch if you buy one,wont regret it).

Today if you are ever walking the slums in the "commonwealth" area of Manila,Philippines and come across some women there wearing one of these reps,might have been a gift from me when me and my wife went there over last new years. We gave all dozen or so of them away to some distant relatives she has there. They love them. :)

A pic from long ago of a couple i had,the bronze one is nice and i had a few diff versions of it,the silver one i gave to Anubis at RG,actually and his wife (YGG) actually made a nice design out of the dial,wish i had a pic of that.

P9020146.jpg

• 2 weeks later...