When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help - DW 7032 bracelet

Reginald37

Just bought a Spin built DW 7032, which I've wanted a looong time. It's coming on a NATO, and I have a very cool leather NATO, but I tend to wear the Rollies on bracelets. I looked on DW's site and no bracelets. I'm not expert enough to know the numbers, and not even sure if, or which, gen Rolex bracelet would fit the DW case. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'll post up some beauty shots when it lands.

thanks

Citizen

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hi C...

First, welcome to the MC club :)

Gen correct bracelet and endlinks will cost you like 23 Armenien sheeps...

Armenien Sheep and a happy dude :

4e465fb3-74e6-d17f.jpg

Order this one from andrew

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_89&products_id=6795

I have this bracelet on both my 7032... And its great :)

Enjoy...

Ask DW if he'll sell a bracelet separately, most likely he will. I recall the ones from 4-5 years ago were not great but I'm unsure about the current offering.

If you get a gen either a 7835 (folded links) or 78350 (solid end links) would be correct.

Ask DW if he'll sell a bracelet separately, most likely he will. I recall the ones from 4-5 years ago were not great but I'm unsure about the current offering.

If you get a gen either a 7835 (folded links) or 78350 (solid end links) would be correct.

Thanks for that. Correct I understand, my real question is will it fit - does the case take the "correct" gen bracelet?

Sorry mate, but the Tudor 7032 needs a 7836 / 78360 bracelet if I'm not wrong...

Do the cartel 7836 bracelet accept gen springbars??

Sorry guys, tired or something was thinking it was a DW Daytona.... For sure a 7836 or 78360 for a Monte Carlo. I wonder if the correct 593 end links will fit the case, they don't fit on my Phong (Jewelry & Watch) 7032. I have 580 end links on there right now.

Sorry mate, but the Tudor 7032 needs a 7836 / 78360 bracelet if I'm not wrong...

Do the cartel 7836 bracelet accept gen springbars??