When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is the best all white new Explorer 2 and a very good passable GMT, please

JimmyGee

So you got your answer on CHS and iCHS

On my ExpII it works just like automatico says you pull crown out one stop, turn one way to set date, other way to set GMT hand position.

'Cartel' refers to the group of trusted resellers who all source the watches from the same factories. Difference in pricing mostly reflects the QA measures. Best select a trusted dealer and establish a rapport with them. I have bought all my watches from Josh and hdid not charge me anything to return my repaired watch via EMS express!!!

In terms of 'Replication per Buck' this watch is no way near a Noob Factory Sub with an ETA mechanism. Bear in mind that not that many people have even seen the Gen version of this watch yet, and the factories are working from pictures.

BW

N

I'm so dumb, don't even know what to do when I want to edit my posts for spello's, etc. but get some "notice" saying "something" about "something" and it won't let me do anything except keep the original post. :wub: Only started happening a few days ago. Not to mention that I did't know you had to click on the Smiley up top to get a haep of other Smilyes down below and even more Smileys if I click on Show All. I hope I have got :wub" right and hope it means what Ii hope it means.

Nop, I got :wub: wrong. I did not mean :love: I meant :embarrassed: Oh Well, Oh Hum.....