When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Western Union "problems"

ArkoN

hi everyone,

last week I wanted to make a normal Western Union transaction. Did this several times with no problems at all.

Wanted to order a watch from Angus für 399$. So filled in everything, price was 399$.

Then the woman did type 339$ and placed this false order! She said oh sorry I did type in 339$ blaa...

I said then, make it just right. She said, she had to cancel it blaaa.. I said do it please. At the end, she said she can not cancel it... So I said I need to transfer 399$ to this guy in china its important. So I had to do another transaction of 60$ (paid only für this 60$ transaction extra 20$ fee...)

Then I sent the two MTCN codes to Angus. They replied that they didn't get the money, it was somehow stuck.(I have the point out, there is no mistake on the side of Angus) I called Western Union, they told me something, the money is sent back no transaction happend. The woman at the Western Union did really really mess things up completely!!! (this is my first deal with angus, its also a bad reputation for me)

To make it short, I got all my money and my fee back after a lot of trouble. But now they are saying, to make a transaction to this person, I have to bring the date of birth, passport id and phone number of the receiver. My question is. Can I go to another Western Union and just make a normal transaction now without these things?

thanks for youre help

greetings ArkoN

Do you have e-cards in Switzerland?

An e-card is a virtual cc you can create with a fixed amount of money and you can delete it after the purchase. It also does not matter if anyone steals the e-card number since the fixed amount can not be exceeded and the card would be empty anyway after the purchase.

Never heard of e-cards Stefan, will have a look.

Btw is it even possible to get a rep into Switzerland?

Yes ;-) I love all these rumors thats illegal or something here. Every rep got trough the customs, also rep clothes. And its NOT against the law, the can seize it and destroy it. I would not do it, if it is against the law.