When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help me i'm new and noob

frenky_minkia

Hi all,

I want to buy my first replica rolex, in the past i bought a chinese replica of daytona worth 50$ but it's very bad,it has days name at 9, days number at 3 and 24hours at 6....

Now i want to buy a decent replica without spending much, as first watch I don't want to spend more than 200$, what you advice to me?

I've heard that daytona with asia 7750 don't work very well, in few words what's the problem? i've searched but i don't solve my doubts.

Help me please =)

SOrry for my bad english.

so daytona is not a good idea because it's movement has problems? so what rolex do you advice to me for 150-200$?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlss01008-black-dial-classic-2008-update-asian-2836-p-5708.html

You must press this link 2x for the correct page to appear. The first press will take you to the home page. Second press will go to the watch.

• Like 1

You must press this link 2x for the correct page to appear. The first press will take you to the home page. Second press will go to the watch.

Hey! You learn something new every day! Thanks for the advice, I often wondered how to get through to the pages indicated. :)

Val.

what about this : http://www.1-pc8838....813-p-9093.html

it's cheaper and has a cheaper movement, what's the main changes between this 2 watch?

The submariner I linked to you is from the Noobfactory, and is considered to be the best entry-level watch. I don;t know where your two-tone is made, and I can not judge it's quality. You already noticed that the 2-tone has a china movement.