When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does Anyone Recognize This iPod Car Charger or Brand Icon?

freddy333

I need to replace my iPod 3G's car charger (the wires going to the dock connector are intermittent)

6542ipod0081.jpg

But none of the chargers (home or auto) I can find either online or in Best Buy, Radio Shack or Apple stores work with my 2003-era iPod (Apple said they no longer make a charger for old iPods & recommended I buy a new 1, which, in Apple-speak, is insanely ridiculous). So I am trying to locate another car charger like this 1 that I bought last year. Unfortunately, I cannot remember who makes it or where I got it from? Can anyone recognize the charger or, at least, the brand icon on the connector so I can contact the company

post-3175-0-27842300-1321563614.jpg

post-3175-0-33779300-1321567133.jpg

post-3175-0-46195300-1321563619.jpg

If it is the exact same model, that would be great. But it absolutely has to be the same 1 because similar chargers I tried turned out not to be compatible with these older 3Gs (even when they say they are).

Actually, I need to buy a few of them since supplies for these old models are dwindling & I do not want to end up without a charger again. So if you know the brand name or remember where you got yours, that would be even more helpful.

For all your cable needs..be it phone, TV, stereo, home theater, computer, the best in the business is www.monoprice.com.

I have purchased all of the above types of cables/switches/chargers/interfaces from them over the years.. and always fast, friendly and the lowest prices.

The company started as a supplier of home theater professional installer cables and supplies.

No affiliation to them, just one of the best secrets out there. The prices are crazy good. :)