When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DLC Project PAM 359 on Ted Su /in ceramic like color/

Guest kroexist

Guest kroexist

I know that many of you like the combo Pam 359 on Ted Su diving strap in DLC coating. Therefore, i decided to do one but not in the old good pencil lead color. Rather extravagant, the DLC'd 359 in ceramic like color turned out beautify. The stainless steal case of the 359 and the Ted Su buckle went through a 3 stage blasting procedure before it went to get DLC coated in order to achieve the nice and smooth matte finish and dark grey color. The craziest thing about it is about the light reflection that the case produces /pay close attention to the Ted Su buckle from photographed from different angle/.

Enjoy...

2s0ztir.jpg

dsc04405w.jpg

dsc04406vh.jpg

AFTER BLASTING PICTURE

ny8q2w.jpg

DAYTIME PICTURES

dsc05058w.jpg

dsc05068ld.jpg

dsc05059.jpg

dsc05101sa.jpg

dsc05080e.jpg

dsc05075z.jpg

NIGHTTIME PICTURES

dsc05057d.jpg

dsc05056m.jpg

dsc05036l.jpg

dsc05035v.jpg

dsc05040s.jpg

dsc05049gl.jpg

dsc05046h.jpg

dsc05047yq.jpg

dsc05045t.jpg

Guest Daytona1984

i dreamed about a black 359 a couple of days ago and talked to a friend how sick a watch like this would look... no i came here and saw your threat and now i know this pictures will not leave my head until i own one myself... what a stunning watch! wear it well!

btw, does anyone perform a service like this within the eu?

Guest kroexist

i dreamed about a black 359 a couple of days ago and talked to a friend how sick a watch like this would look... no i came here and saw your threat and now i know this pictures will not leave my head until i own one myself... what a stunning watch! wear it well!

btw, does anyone perform a service like this within the eu?

We did this watch for a client of ours as an experiment based on initial trials. We did several watches /286j, 359, 000, 005, 114/ with the same finish with DLC coating... I am glad you liked the concept and we hope it will become a standard in while like the pencil lead has been for the past years ;)