When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My BK WM9 YM...

Reginald37

I just got my SA3135 Best Edition 16622 Rolesium from Puretime....this is a KILLER replica,,,,,

After much anticipation, jonesing, reading and driving myself crazy I picked up the SA3135 Best Edition from PureTime...I did however, buy it from a member on RWI. This watch rocks, it is everything I hoped it would be and more.

The weight, the dial, the look, THE MOVEMENT....here are some pics I was TOLD to share....

* The movement pic is download from TimeShops...I didnt take the time to reopen the case back for the photoshoot.

100_2474.jpg

100_2475.jpg

100_2476.jpg

100_2477.jpg

100_2478.jpg

100_2480.jpg

100_2483.jpg

*Courtesy of TimeShops

ro6620ft-rolex-yacht-master-gray-dial-ss-ss-best-edition-asian-31353.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the show,

Rob

The weight, the dial, the look, THE MOVEMENT....here are some pics I was TOLD to share....

That is an impressive looking piece! There was another review done recently about it. However, I have to ask. What is with the rehaut engraving? It's shifted about 10 degrees to the left so that the rolex logo is not about the 12 o'clock marker? I've never seen that before. Very odd :g: