When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm A LOT of nervous, want to purchase Jacob Co Epic II in Rose Gold

thamayor214

I have been looking on this site for over a month now and signed up about a week ago. I'm the type of person that will research something until I know everything about it. I really like the rep Jacob Co Epic II in Rose Gold and want to purchase from Andrew (due to his reviews). My problem is there are not ANY reviews of this rep or of any Jacob Co reps. Please understand this is my first purchase and this rep is a nice chuck of change with so many unknowns... Guys please help, say something to ease my nerves... I know its a waiting game after I place my order but how long is the wait... Will the watch last a year... If I need work done to it were can I go... At this price why does it not have AR coating... How does the purchase process really works... I travel in a circle of well to do people and will this rep look real... I have gen watches, however lost my job and I now can not afford gen at this time - but I love a nice timepiece... being this is a 1:1 will gen parts fit on the rep (i.e. bracelet)

That's not all my questions, but as you can tell I have a lot... YES I read the noob guide...

Link to the site/watch

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99&products_id=8638

Edited by thamayor214

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hi Tham...

I will try to do this simple.

1. First email andrew with a link or the refnr of the watch you want to order :) here is his email trustytime@gmail.com

2. Make sure to have all questions ready about this watch and try to email all of them in one email :)

3. Ones you have answer to all your questions you will get a track nr. You usely get the track nr from him in about few hours after you made payment :) but this track nr dosent work before its shipped (andrew ia preparing your order)

4. Now its time for him to email you qualety pics :) best focking part m8 :D!!! Now make sure that everything is in order with the watch! The watch you see in the pic is the watch your getting to get (in a toy) yes you will understand ones you get the parcel. If there is somthing wrong with the qualety pics make sure to tell him that asap and he will correct it for you, some times he needs to get a new watch and the order will take a few days more.

5. If every thing is OK you give him green light and when he shipps it normaly takes 5-8days from his door to your door :) ask him what he recomed how to ship it, ems express or somthing ells.

6. Now sit back and wait :)

Andrew is a very nice man and he will take the time to answere all your questions! You can ask him to get it waterproof ecc ect, now i dont think he offers ar coting, but we have a few members here that kick as when it comes to that!

I hope this helps you out.

Where are you located? EU, US?

Amd if you have more questions you can pm me or ask them here :) rwg is packed with the best of the best members out there!

When you see the andews web site "Made with gen watch fully dissected.. 1:1...etc." .... (I like this red letters lol) believe me is a really good rep, you can not go wrong, i notice that this watch has double ar coating..

Andrew has the best customer service and will answer all your questions.

Sent from my SGS2

Anyone used the one year warranty offered by Andrew.. BTW I made an error this watch has 2X AR coating.. As it relate to price is this watch inline with the quality of rep I will receive (I'm not looking for the cheapest, however I'm looking for best value).. Bottom line would a more experinced rep buyer purchase this watch for this amount... I do not have a clue on reading a calibration machine for timing can someone point me in the right direction or explain what I will be looking at when I place my order and look at the QC pictures.. I have never held a gen Jacob Co Epic II how should I detect any flaws with the rep

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE REPLY ALREADY GIVEN - I'm in the states BTW